February Challenge

February's Challenge is ANYTHING GOES!!!!!!!!!!
*****************
Hello everyone!
So glad to see you made through the first month of the year! It was a rough start for me but I survived.
We are starting a new challenge and it's going to be a "Anything Goes" challenge.  That's right no color or sketch that limits your creativity. We want to see your raw talent.  Read the rules below for this challenge. 
  1. To enter this challenge you must be a follower of my blog
  2. Create something new 
  3. You can enter up to five projects if you want
  4. Leave your name and a direct link to your entry using Mr Linky
  5. If you do not have a blog you can still enter by using the "Contact Me" button in the right sidebar to email your entry to Mema


The winner of this challenge will win:
1.   electronic-gift card to Mo Manning 
2.  Magnolia Rubber stamp
Of course, first we want to find out our winners from last month!

The winner of the:
1)  Crop-A-Dile (Lime) (Case, Tool and Eyelets)  by We R Memory Keepers, as chosen by Random.org is


Entry #5.......Treva....
CONGRATULATIONS!
Contact Mema to claim your prize.

Note: Winners have 48 hours to claim their prize.  After 48 hours another winner will be selected from the qualified participants.


5 comments:

Debbie / Daqa said...

Thank you for hosting the challenge! I just started following you, I'm not sure how it is visible for you as I am following via wordpress. (there is this tool where I enter your blogadress and it shows me all new posts there.) I like the style of your blog so I'm sure I'm going to like it here :)

Deonna B said...

Hi, I'm so sorry! could you please delete my #16. I put the wrong link when i entered. Thank you! # 17 is the correct link.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thank you for hosting this challenge, Mema. I didn't even realize you had a challenge blog.
Hugs,
Teresa (The Outlawz)

Adly said...

Nice challenge and designs!

Ann Marie Governale said...

Thank you so much! Wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...