Christmas Preparations

After all the festivities from Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Christmas Deals I had a chance to get started on my Christmas card making.  I shared my first two cards as part of my December Challenge...if you haven't joined click the tab above and go ahead and play with us.

Now to share another Christmas card with everyone.  This card is a combination of 3 cards I saw on pinterest.  Each card had a element I liked so I figured out how to put all 3 elements together with my own idea and voila my card is born and here it is...what'cha think.



I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Sister Act Card - Challenge #86 (12/11)
Fussy and Fancy - Challenge #128 Happy Holidays (12/11)
Creative Corner - Winter Wonderland (12/06)
Chocolate Coffee Cards - Challenge #79 Use A Charm (12/11)
Brown Sugar - Challenge #123 Winter (12/10)

Before I end this post I want to remind everyone of my DT call currently in effect as well as our last challenge of the year.

Have fun...and hopefully the holidays will bring you joy, happiness and remembrance of the reason for the season.

Thanks for stopping by

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet card Lesia - love the image and the way you have coloured it.The offset edge with the inside doily peeking through is fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine

Beebeebabs said...

Wow another beautiful creation!!!

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Lesia, I love the cute Image and the papers are pretty. Beautiful layout as well as inside. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

chanya13 said...

Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffe & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

anncreatief said...

Hello,
I saw your beautiful card on the blog, nice colors ....
and a beatifull charm.
Nice of you to join this challenge
Greetings Anneke

Mema's Crafts said...

trying to remove this robot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...