Easter and Spring

Looking for My Online Store

Click Go Shopping!


Spring is here and that means there will soon be birds singing and flowers will start to add color to the world. For those of us who believe and celebrate the birth of Jesus, we also prepare to celebrate Easter to commemorate his resurrection.

We also have the Easter Egg hunt and the best decorated Easter Egg contest.  Just another holiday for families to remember, share stories and have fun bonding time with each other.  I say grab each second and savor the moment for the next one is not promised. 

Of course there has to be time to add a bit of crafting time in, and with crafting you can always find a way to follow the theme at hand.  This time its "Easter" and here is what I decided to create as part of my contribution to this season.

CLICK TO BUY



I decided to create one card around the arrival of Spring, so using lavender and white card-stock, some bling and an array of flowers I came up with this Easter card.

I do like how it turned out and I was very pleased that I was able to use my Creative Expression dies to create this.  This particular collection came with 6 pieces and the detail on each piece is just amazing.





I truly think I am going to have a lot of fun playing with these dies.


I can feel my imagination running wild and I'm anxious to start sketching and seeing what all I can get to fall out of these old gray cells of mine.






I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Boots - Challenge "Spring"
Crafty Cardmakers - #135 "Spring Has Sprung" (4/10)
Craft Your Passion - "Anything Goes" (3/29)
My Creative Moments - Challenge #4 "Think Spring" (3/28)
Get Creative - Challenge #11 "Must Use A Die Cut" (4/3)

CLICK TO BUY

My second creation was more around Easter with the bunny and all.  This image is from Mo Manning and I think she is just a little darling. She was colored with a combo of Copic and Spectrum Noir markers.

The designer paper is Graphic 45 combined with standard card-stock from Hobby Lobby.

I added lace ribbon, a few flowers from WOC and a sentiment I typed out on my computer.


On the inside I used the remaining paper and added a blank space for a personal message.

The little strips of lavender was cut using a really old edger I had from MS, back when they were green.








I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Dream Valley - Challenge #102 "Easter" (3/27)
Crafting From The Heart - Challenge #52 "Anything Goes" (3/29)
Artistic Inspirations - Challenge #128 Anything Goes/w "A Twist of Easter" (3/28)
Love To Scrap - Challenge #50 "Anything Goes" (3/30)
Eureka Stamps - Challenge #133 " Think Spring" (3/28)

19 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Two beautiful cards. Love the layers of papers used on both cards.Cool flowers, too.

Elfje said...

Lovely cards !!
You have used nice colours.
Greetings,
Elfje

Michele Cunningham said...

So pretty!!! Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps

J said...

Two beautiful cards - and I love the fact the insides are as nice as the fronts! Thank you for sharing them with us at crafty cardmakers & more.

Jackie

Crafting with Darcy said...

these are all just so gorgeous!! I love all of them!
Hugs
Darcy

Mrs Beez said...

Both of these are fabulous both inside and out. Love the colours and how you have used the florals. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Two stunning cards, stunning designs and great colours. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful cards!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card,inside and out,love the colours.Thank you for joining us over at Get Creative Challenges.x

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful cards Lesia - love the very pretty lavender colour you have used!
Blessings
Maxine

crafty said...

Beautiful cards. Thank you for sharing them with us at Eureka Stamps. Mary DT

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards -love the beautifully coloured cute imagegreat layout and love the layers and selection of papers-Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Lillian A said...

Pretty papers, cute image, lovely flowers and this all came together perfectly. Thank you for joining us at the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog.

Lisa Mensing said...

Beautiful card! Love all the purple. Thanks for sharing at CYP Anything Goes. Lisa GDT

karalschuknecht said...

2 Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureska Stamps for our Think Spring Challenge. Karal DT

Ellibelle said...

Two beautiful creations! Loving your choice of colors and such an nice verse on the first card. Super sweet image on the second card and beautifully colored.
Thanks so much for playing along in my "Think Spring" Monday Morning challenge!
xEllie

vania said...

Nice card ! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers
Good luck !
Vania
xxx

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful as always!!!

Dorothy S said...

Beautiful! Thanks especially for sharing the lovely inside views.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...