Photo Folio Frenzy Day Two

Mema's Online Store - Click Here

Hello everyone, Mema here to share with you my latest craze.  I know I am behind everyone but it takes me a while to catch up.  So what am I talking about you ask...well...these cute photo folios that everyone was doing last year and I was afraid to try then but now that I've started I can't seem to stop.

I shared my first one a couple of posts back which was actually a waterfall folio I did using the Graphic 45 Good Ol Sports collection.  This time I used brighter colors and the folio is smaller. 

So let's get started.


Sorry about the quality of the photo but I was having issues with my phone and no batteries for my best camera so I had to resort to a camera I've had for a while.

To create this mini I followed a tutorial by "Corene Creations" on youTube. You can search for it using the title below or scroll down to the bottom of this post and click the link I provided. 

Accordion Mini Album (start to finish) Wild Orchid Crafts

For this little mini I used Authentique "Latest and Greatest" paper collection.  I also added some recollections sticker pearls and lace across the time.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the little wooden greeting was given to me by my adopted crafting daughter that she picked up from the dollar bin at Michaels.

The closure is held closed with magnets and I added the shape to the flap with Spellbinders Bracket Borders One die.  Everything was inked with Walnut Stain.


When you open the folio you have a pocket on the left side and as you can see (at least I hope you can) the pocket is perfect for a photo or even a journaling tag/mat.  In the center is a small accordion file mini designed to hold small 5 x 5 or smaller photos.


For my accordion I decided to connect it to the base of the folio but I have seen them with a pocket on the base and the accordion tucked inside.  This little folio can hold up to 12 photos depending on how big you make the accordion.

Word of caution though...the size of this folio did not take into account the addition of any pockets or photos so you may want to  test before adding the pockets...I had to remove a few and increase the size of the spine to get this to fit correctly.  The best use would be to simply mat the photo directly onto each panel with maybe a pocket on the left flap for journaling only.

I hope you like my little folio and will come back and see my next one which I am currently working on.

If you'd like to try this little mini photo album click the link below.



Thanks for stopping by and if you give this little mini a try please let me know so I can see what you create.

Hope to see you again real soon.

Sending hugs from Texas
~Lesia~

6 comments:

CorenesCreations said...

Your album turned out beautiful! Thanks for sharing it!
Corene

kiwimeskreations said...

this is gorgeous Lesia - well done on biting the bullet and giving it a go, with great results I might add!
Blessings
Maxine

Marjeta said...

Super album. Love the anvelope look.

Marjeta

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful album!

CreativeAbuela said...

Beautiful album. Love the embellishments.
I too am anxious about trying something new, but I may give it a try. Thanks for sharing.

Desire Fourie said...

You are amazing talented with creating these photo folios. Just love the feminine cover of this one. Such a wonderful keepsake.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...